[AT] Some ads from the 1/20 Lancaster Farming

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 19:04:15 PST 2007

Cool, Steve.  I remember when I was a kid, the work crews used the flat bed
hand pump models where a man pumped each end of the handle on the Baltimore
and Ohio near our home.  Later they got motorized ones that sounded pretty
one cylinder.  They were not in sight from home, but you could hear them.

Charlie in heading for 0 degrees WNY