[AJD] French and Hecht front wheel info needed

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 17:45:19 PST 2007

Duane- Yes that does help identify the HA510B wheels.
Next question. The GP that has the HA229C wheels is
serial # 213756, which falls into the range you listed
below for the other wheels. Could either set of wheels
have been original equipment? I can't get the two
types side by side to compare them, but they are quite
similar.
Thanks,

John Boehm
Woodland, CA