[AJD] French and Hecht front wheel info needed

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 20:25:37 PST 2007

John,
The HA229C are quite similar, the main difference being no weight bosses
behind the hubcap.  Those wheels were used on GP 208384-213037 and
213538-213542, or at least that is what my references say.  I suppose Deere
could have put on whatever was handy - and I also suppose there was breakage
which resulted in wheel exchanges.
Regards,
Duane