[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Sat Jan 20 12:29:42 PST 2007

I could be wrong here but I would set up a reasonable bunch of
chorus, and responsibilities.

I would include the ones you mentioned checking the fluids, changing
the oil/filters, washing it down, and learning to drive it
responsibly  plus a couple of unrelated things such as stacking wood,
all to earn the tractor.

Put a higher value on it in his mind, and give you and his Dad a
lever to help teach the safety issues.

Frank

Yes, my "made by my own  hand" light posts were dealt a dirty blow
and I am in the "process" of  replacing them and the other damage done.
   That having been written, maybe Aaron (that is the boy's name, by
the  way) would benefit from being given the "responsibility" for the
old  112....checking the fluids, changing the oil/filters, washing it
down  and all of that.  I guess I am heading toward a "focus" sort
of  thing.  I could be totally off base...I am only trying.
   JM