[AT] Even better auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 19 10:02:58 PST 2007

Herbert Metz wrote:
> Ralph
> Certainly agree with your last comment; I have normally enjoyed such sales,
> and quite often found some very unusual things.
> Herb

Herb, sometimes the unlisted items are of more interest to me than whats
on the sale bill. Like the one line that states , "numerous antique
trucks will sell". No description, just one line to get your imagination
going. Not that I need any more antique trucks but you know I hate to
see them sold for scrap price and re-cycled into something modern.

Ralph in Sask.