[Farmall] F20 questions

CDHORN at aol.com CDHORN at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 07:41:18 PST 2007

Hi:

I went through the stuck clutch on my F-20.  It was caused by mouse
infestation and was one solid chunk of rust.  It looked unsalvageable, but  I decided
to try the electrolysis process.  I was able to get it completely
disassembled and only had to rivot on new clutch pads and replace one spring,  quite
inexpensive.  I paid $300 for the tractor with a loader on it.   The front and
back rubber was shot and the engine was stuck.  A big factor  in price is having
an engine that is not stuck and running is really a  bonus.

Clark
F-20