[Farmall] F20 questions

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 19 04:19:36 PST 2007

In my opinion, he is asking a lot more that it is worth. I see ads for
F20 tractors in Lancaster Farming all the time, and the ones in MD/DE
are the lowest prices of all and generally half of what he is looking to
get, especially in the condition you describe. I would offer him $600,
and maybe settle on the $800, but I think that you can find one
elsewhere in that range if he won't meet you there.

For $1200, you could buy a very nice,clean, and complete M or H in your
area.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)