[Farmall] F20 questions

John Cullom jh_cullom at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 17:37:15 PST 2007

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I've been on the engine & antique tractor lists for years. I have an
Allis WD, but I've always liked the look of the unstyled Farmalls too. So tonight on my way home
from work, I see an F20 for sale on the side of the road. It's mostly rust, but you can still see
the decals. Decent rubber on the rear, but is missing one of the front wheels. Seems to be complete.
The owner says it runs good, uses some oil, but the clutch is stuck (not in gear). He's asking
$1200. Seems a bit steep to me, but I didn't want to insult him by offering less till I got an
informed opinion. I can't really afford more then $800 anyway. I know it's hard to put a value on
something sight unseen, but what's the ballpark for this model, unrestored? I already asked on the
tractor list, then I remembered about this Farmall list, so I apologize for the double post.
Thanks,
John Cullom
Westminster, Md.