[Farmall] F20 questions

olmstead at ridgenet.net olmstead at ridgenet.net
Fri Jan 19 06:51:49 PST 2007

John, in most areas, $1200 would buy you a complete, running F-20.  I
wouldn't pay more than parts value for a F-20 with stuck clutch; the usual
reason for stuck clutch is mouse infestation, and it can be difficult to
correct.  Tough to disassemble the rusted clutch, and you'd need some
expensive parts or a second tractor.  For what you've described, I'd say
$300-500 sounds about right.  Replacement pistons and sleeves aren't
cheap, either.

-Karl