[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 13:26:40 PST 2007

DB-
 This is musing and nothing more.  The Farmall Group  members are to a man and woman upstanding, productive,  "non-crazies".  As far as I know, I would trust any one of you  with anything I own and get it returned cleaner, sharper, better, and  (probably) with interest.
 Would it not be great if this young guy  (10 years of age) could be a part of something of a support group  comprised of the Members that were so inclined to participate?  We  "do" the kinds of things that interest him, up to and including caring  for the environment and wildlife.  You collective experience  (combined with a sensitivity toward his "troubles") might well be a  Godsend and take his mind off of his day-to-day woes.  It was  noted that, due to the nature of things, the fellow might be "forced"  to find his friends in the "adult world" in order to avoid the  ostracism from his contemporaries.  Good point, by the way.
 Of  course, this is a stretch in all regards and his parents would have to  sign on to such a thing.  I am not altogether sure that he uses  "cyber", but I do know that there is a machine within his home.
  Any comments?
  JM

David Bruce <davidbruce at yadtel.net> wrote:  James,
I comment you for caring and putting a lot of thought in how you can
safely aid this young man.
My brother is bipolar (now looking back it was there from birth but for
years it was either ignored or not understood at all).  He does really
well when he is properly on his meds but without them he can't function
at all.  Hopefully this young man can be helped to be a productive
person sans medications but if the meds are needed for him to survive in
society it's a good thing they are available.
Have no doubt your efforts will help the young man (and maybe a whole lot).
David
NW NC