[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jan 17 08:49:18 PST 2007

James,
I comment you for caring and putting a lot of thought in how you can
safely aid this young man.
My brother is bipolar (now looking back it was there from birth but for
years it was either ignored or not understood at all).  He does really
well when he is properly on his meds but without them he can't function
at all.  Hopefully this young man can be helped to be a productive
person sans medications but if the meds are needed for him to survive in
society it's a good thing they are available.
Have no doubt your efforts will help the young man (and maybe a whole lot).
David
NW NC