[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Paul Sigmund pwsigmund at verizon.net
Wed Jan 17 07:48:49 PST 2007

If you really read into this, you will find is there is tremendous
symptiomatic overlap among Aspberger's, ADD w/o hyperactivity, Anxiety &
Depression, and Juvenile Bipolarism.  Experienced psychiatrists
knowledgeable enough to discuss the subject candidly will wholeheartedly
agree that such diagnosis is extremely difficult if not impossible.  It
often involves a good bit of trial-and-error.  Not only can the symptoms be
entirely parallel, often the disorders are comorbid.  Finally, Aspbergers is
the latest "vogue" disorder.    I'll provide the name of a recognized
standard book on the subject.