[AT] More auction sale tractors

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Jan 17 05:02:17 PST 2007

    Ralph;
    That Case 730 sure would look great in my barn. I think I could make
room for it and would exercise it regularly and work it gently. Gas price in
Wapakoneta, Ohio yesterday was $1.89 per gallon, so think I could afford to
run it in the field.
    The LA is a nice looking tractor too. Must be an early model with spoked
wheels. May have been used originally for belt work. Would likely be about
6000 pound tractor.

                Gene