[AJD] Model L steering box

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 19:45:50 PST 2007

I just  examined the upper bearing race, as this is
easily removable when the steering box is
disassembled. I could not find any markings on it. To
make sure I did not miss anything, I had my wife,
Kathy, take a good look at it , too, since her
quilter's eyes are good  at finding small details.
Nada.

I have never removed one of the lower bearing races as
this is either pressed into the body of the steering
box or machined into the box (never examined it that
closely to determine which).

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com