[AJD] Model L steering box

Brad bloomis at charter.net
Sun Jan 14 14:36:07 PST 2007

John,
I see now. That which I posted is a plain ball bearing, not tapered as your
photo shows. We have a good relation with Motion Industries at my place of
work, I'll see what Rick can come up with. They are really good about
finding odd stuff for us at the winery as most of our equipment is European
and metric, and just plain weird. The are under the same umbrella as Napa
Auto Parts. Your bearing photo harkens me back to my early wrenching days as
a youth on my Schwinn Sting Ray in the early 60s. I used to re-pack my
bearings a lot for whatever reason.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA