[Farmall] Gas Draining from H tank with sediment bowl shut off...

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 10:17:31 PST 2007

Is the gasket dried out/poorly seated/torn or something along those  lines?  Sometimes the supply line can be just a bit "out of sync"  and the nut does not draw it up tight.
  Then, again, maybe some thief in the night came along and stole your fuel.  Don't think THAT does not happen. ;-)
  JM

Slab210 at aol.com wrote:      I have a 1940 H that has drained all gas from the tank while in storage.
The sediment was
shut off both times that this happened.  The first time I installed a new
sediment bowl and thought              I had fixed the problem. Now I'm not sure
why it keeps draining. Has anybody had the same problem and know how to fix.

Thanks from Ohio

Roger