[Ford-ferguson] a few questions

schade at acegroup.cc schade at acegroup.cc
Sun Jan 7 16:44:15 PST 2007

On Jan 7, 2007, at 11:37 AM, Sebranek, Joseph G [AN S] wrote:

>  In either case, skidding logs is very dangerous
> for lots of reasons and is best left to those with the right
> equipment(skidders) and the experience.
>
> Joe

Thanks for the warnings on skidding logs. I am not really skidding logs
but pulling a large branch out where I can cut it once in a while.
Still a good idea to keep safe. Thanks.

I have thought that it might be worth it to build a roll bar. There are
two good attachment points on each axle where the fenders bolt on.
Would that be enough or would I need another point or two to make the
roll bar stronger. Has anyone done this?

Bob