[AT] PTO pump on ebay

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 3 09:57:32 PST 2007

My grandfather always carried a spark plug air hose in his car. This unit directly pumped air from the cylinder. The output always had a smell of gasoline...

It had a little check valve that would attempt to get the majority of intake air from the base of the hose, but it always get a little bit from the intake manifold to.

It worked well when we were up at our hunting camp and needed some air. He had a 67 chevy biscayne wagon, great car. He would hook the hose up to #1 on the straight six. Sounded like someone had lost a plug out of their engine....

Regards,

Will Powell
Pottstown, PA
From: Mullrbob at wmconnect.com