[AT] Huge Auction/computer question

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 2 12:19:16 PST 2007

Well I'm making progress but still don't have the problem solved. Below are
links to a couple of articles about the problem for those that are
interested.  Anyone who uses Acrobat reader version 7 or later on IE would
be wise to read the articles.

http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196600623

http://ravenphpscripts.com/article2523.html

Charlie