[AT] Huge Auction/computer question

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:42:14 PST 2007

Charlie,
   When I have trouble with IE not wanting to load I shut down and restart
my computer and this most of the time will correct the problem. I'm using
FireFox right now and it seems to run a lot faster with less problems.  I'm
on WildBlue Satellite service since Christmas and it took me about 2 minutes
to fully download the site.  I tried it on AOL and it took a lot longer to
download on the same server.
You might want check to see if you have the latest Acrobat I was surprised
to see how many things won't download to the old one.  Anyway I hope that
you get it working because its a great site. If you can't let me know and I
will send you the PDF file via e-mail.

John K.