[AT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Wed Feb 14 13:59:11 PST 2007

I can only speak for myself at this point. But for the last few years
Portland has not been near as enjoyable. it really has seemed to have gone
down hill. Every year something happens to convince me that this will be my
last year. I always overcome this with the ATIS gatherings.

Now I am to the point where the local shows here are much more fun for me to
attend. One in particular,  Eaton Oh. comes the weeke before Portland. I
have a blast at this show but it is becomeing ever more diffucult to get
vacation time off for two weeks in a row. it is now to the point I must
decide between the two. I am ever more leaning towards Eaton, Maybe its
watching the all womens class tractor pull I don't know but Eaton is getting
my vote at this point.

My vote which is only one micro small vote in a mass of much more
influential votes is to move the ATIS meeting to the Darke County Steam
Threshers Show. BTW Show Dates are Wed. July 4th to Saturday July 7th 2007.
The decsion to end the show Saturday was made because everyone cleans up and
leaves Sunday morning, and more and more people were ready to go by
Wednesday anyways.

OK I stirred the pot enough today,
Dave Laughead
Arcanum, Ohio