[AT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Wed Feb 14 08:27:34 PST 2007

Dave,

The old setup was FAR better!  I displayed again in 2006 only because I had
a feature tractor. I don't know what the feature tractor is for 2007, but if
it isn't one I have I won't display at all out in that terribly rough field.
I have no idea what we did wrong to be banished out there???  Maybe they
don't care about handicapped?

That change may be the reason Tri-State is rapidly becoming an engine only
show.  Until the 2006 show ATIS had a display area where we could all be
together but we even lost that.

Until the re-design of the displays I always gave the directors a lot of
credit for running a great show.  That change was a monumental goof-up.  I
really hope they come to their senses or our 33rd show will be our last.

George Willer... lifetime Tri-State member