[AT] Fw: Cecil Monson's D12

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Feb 8 19:38:43 PST 2007

I had the pleasure of meeting Cecil once, at Portland. We didn't get
to talk much therem but we did correspond via email and I bought a
book from him via the charity auction.
We shared several common interests besides tractors and I wish I
could've heard more of his stories about traveling about the Westewrn
U.S. just after WWII. I guess the
best thing to say about Cecil is that he was a fine man. The kind of
man we should all aspire to be.

Phil