[AT] Wheelhorse Tractors

Myron Busch oldiron at charter.net
Tue Feb 27 16:26:52 PST 2007

There is a group on Yahoo called wheelhorsegardentractors. Wheelhorse
has a show in Arendtsville, PA. http://www.wheelhorsecollectorsclub.com/

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=WHEELHORSE

Cecil and his wife have been at the show the last few years signing
autographs. There is a book out on the history of Wheelhorse. Called
Straight from the horses mouth, this book is out of print and was
written by Michael Martino Jr. Interview with Cecil E. Pond. History
1946 -1985

If this lady would like to attend she should contact Bill Pearson
junkin at bellatlantic.net This person does most of the leg work for the
show.

I'm sure Bill can answer more questions.

Take care
Myron Busch
Northfield MN.