[AT] Wheelhorse Tractors

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 13:00:48 PST 2007

 What a day.  We were killing time around the office today talking about inventing things to become independantly wealthy and my co-worker says "my grandfather invented the riding lawn mower"  I was sure she was making things up, then as she spoke and I double checked on-line, sure enough her grandfather is Cecil Pond (the inventor of Wheelhorse).  She has no idea how exciting this is for me.  Apparently he never spoke about it when she was growing up, never showed his grandkids any wheelhorse history and she doesn't even remember seeing any wheelhorse tractors!  She said he now spends his days flying around the world on his lear jet and she never thought to ask where he got his money, kind of strange to me actually...

Enjoy, Joe