[AT] For the steamer guys

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 18 04:47:13 PST 2007

 I take it that the weather in your area is typically pretty dry during
harvest time? We are normally dodging rain showers that time of year. Could
rain on consecutive days, could be 3 weeks apart,normally we only get rain
about once a week. Either last year or the year before it started raining
with a lot of wheat still out in the field. Lots of folks had it sprout in
the head. I had some straw one time I had to wait 3 weeks to bale due to
rain. I didn't complain too much as the rain sure helped the beans get off
to a running start.

John