[Farmall] and so it goes

Charles D. McCombs II cdmccombs at verizon.net
Sat Feb 17 10:38:01 PST 2007

I think Frank has hit on the correct solution. Unfortunately, it will likely
be very difficult to convince the parents. Home schooling takes a tremendous
commitment on the part of one or both parents. It is extremely difficult in
a home where both parents work full time. No easy answers in this dilemna.