[AT] portland directors

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Wed Feb 14 14:45:07 PST 2007

Kevin,

Please don't jump to the wrong conclusion that I don't think about what I
write.  Please do the same.

As far as starting a show... I have done so.  It's one of the most
successful single model specialty shows in the country.  You should get out
more!

I'm sure others on this list will respond.

How many different tractor shows have you served on as a board member?

George Willer