[AT] portland directors

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 13:33:36 PST 2007

but if
it isn't one I have I won't display at all out in that terribly rough field.
I have no idea what we did wrong to be banished out there???
Attitude goes along way George, and well you think about it. You want to compete ?  Why dont yall start your own tractor - engine show ?
I would like to visit with yall but cannot make the trip round in 1 day.  How about yall come down this neck of the woods ? I can book a pulling sled or two
Show the portland directors what time it is .

ironman
Kevin
270-388-4052