[AT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Jeff Pilbeam pilbeam100 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 10:15:32 PST 2007

I agree with George and the other man that sugggests that the ground is rough Thats for sure! I guess I dont remember how the ATIS group used to be set up so therefore I can not comment on that, But I do now realize the points that the tractor men are making

  More 2 cents

Jeff Pilbeam <pilbeam100 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I like it the way it is now, It lets the tractors be out where they can do demos, plow, thrash, etc. everything is together. I do understand that some like to be under the trees but, I truly feel the way it is currently is the best way after going to the show for over 16 years straight now.

Jeff Pilbeam
Pilbeam's Centennial Farm
Home of the 20HP Reid w/ Honda Pony Motor

Jeff Pilbeam
Pilbeams Centennial Farm