[AT] John Deere Stove Bolts

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Feb 14 00:09:55 PST 2007

Dave,

That is quite a price for two large flat head stove bolts.  When I restored
my 52 Model B I mangled the heads of those two bolts when getting them out.
I went down to our local waterfront to a boat building supply house and
brought two stainless steel bolts that looked just like the factory bolts
for a buck apiece.  I thought that was high at the time but compared to this
eBay auction I guess that was a bargain.  After ten years those bolts, being
stainless, still look nice and shiny.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington