[AT] Names///model steamers

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 18:43:05 PST 2007

My grandfather was quite a collector, not of tractors
though. His main passion was older guns. I rarely got
to see them as I was only a tike at the time. I did
enjoy his extensive collection of model cannons. As I
recall more than one wall had shelves full of them and
of course the times I had pretending behind the old
ship cannon that sat on the living-room floor.
      How I wish I could lay my hands on those today
but I'm afraid after his passing my uncle had gotten
most of that stuff. I do have from his collection some
pieces and parts....hmmmaybe a couple are mostly
complete model stationary steam engines. I think I may
get them out of the box one day soon and at least put
the more representable ones on a shelf. Maybe a list
member could tell me if there's anyway to identify
them, as far as who made it and what engine it
represents. I know they are very old, I'm not swearing
by it but I don't believe they have any serial plates
or tags.
Danny Tabor

--- "H. L. Staples" <hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com>