[AT] New e-mail Address

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Feb 10 06:42:54 PST 2007

    Charles;
    I have been able to download and watch some of the video clips sent to
me. I can view the clips in real time as they download without all the stops
and skips. I was able to watch a 3 1/2 minute clip that took 45 minutes to
download on my dialup. Makes the internet fun again.

    Hughes.net was just too expensive for me and I wasn't comfortable with
the rain fade possibilities. Microwave is not bothered by that. About the
only thing that bothers microwave would be the high activity solar flares,
but those are rare.

                        Gene