[AT] New e-mail Address

Charles Bridges bridgescharles at hughes.net
Sat Feb 10 04:49:19 PST 2007

Glad to hear you are happly with your new system.  Think I will try
something like that when my obligations to my current provider are over.
Just had hughes.net satelite put in so will be obligated to them for a year.
Not really displeased with it, but not crazy about it either.  For one
thing, they do not furnish newgroups.

I am not getting near the speed you are either.  It does stand head and
shoulders over my old dial up.

CWB