[AT] "diesel" engines running backward

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Wed Feb 7 12:13:49 PST 2007

Was this the Field Marshall, or something like that? A guy here in town has
one.  It is worth the price of admission to watch him start it.  My cousin
Billy Vukovich ("The Mad Russian") once STOPPED his vehicle by emptying his
revolver into it.  He was the one who coined the phrase when asked what it
takes to win at Indy, "Turn left."