[AT] Microwave Internet?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Feb 7 08:41:17 PST 2007

    I guess while we are on the subject of high speed internet sysyems I
would like to know if some are using the microwave sysyems? It looks like
this is a workable system for a faster service in my area. The local
provider is Comwavz. They offer a package with 512k connect speed for $39.99
per month and no installation or equipment cost.

    Made an  appointment for Friday to check for feasibility. Would like to
hear from ones with experience with this system

            Thanks..... Gene