[AT] Canola to diesel

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Feb 6 08:53:22 PST 2007

    Charles;
All of the early automatic transmissions has rear pumps in them. The
Ford-O-Matic, Power Glide, Power Flite and Hydra-Matic all had rear pumps
and could be push started. These were all with the cast iron cases. In 1960
to 1961 when all transmissions went to aluminum cases, the rear pump was
eliminated.

                        Gene