[AT] Off Topic re Fuel Tank

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Feb 6 08:51:06 PST 2007

Hi Phil.
In the '70's I was service manager at an RV dealer.  Most trucks had the
gas tank behind the seat, and it was common to put "saddle tanks" on
under the bed.  At that time they were very cheap.  Before I quit the
price jumped dramatically, the manufacturer said it was because of
liability.  Shortly after they quit making gas tanks, said it wasn't
worth it even though they had never been sued.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA