[AT] Off Topic re Fuel Tank

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Tue Feb 6 08:47:45 PST 2007

    Will
    My 1991 Ford diesel also had a leak in the rear tank. It was right at
the mounting band. I cleaned it real good and mixed up a batch of epoxy
resin and coated it generously with that. It was still holding when I sold
the truck 4 years later.
    This is the same epoxy resin that is used for fiberglass repairs and can
be bought at Auto Zone or any other prts stores. Cost less than $10.00..

                    Gene