[AT] Canola to diesel

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Feb 5 17:37:37 PST 2007

Carl,

The engines that were referred to in this discussion were actually higher
compression WHEN THE THROTTLE PLATE IS OPEN.  They were 21:1.  Certainly
when the intake is unrestricted they can run as compression ignition.  That
has never been at issue, as a re-reading of the posts will show.

George Willer