[AT] Canola to diesel

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Feb 5 07:16:18 PST 2007

I'm done.  I won't argue with one who remains willfully ignorant.  I never
claimed that the Mercedes engines I'm quite familiar with have spark
plugs... only that they aren't true diesels.  They cannot run as compression
ignition unless the throttle plate is opened.  You could learn that if you
try.

My wife has driven a lot of miles just as you have, and she can do it
without understanding the engine either.

George Willer