[AT] ground

dfolske at nccray.net dfolske at nccray.net
Mon Feb 5 07:26:33 PST 2007

I'm actually looking forward to the 3 inches of snow we are supposed to get
tonight just because it will take some of the worst edge off the frozen turds.
Right now I can't go slow enough to keep the old 1850 from bouncing itself
to pieces. Less pressure in the front tires helps but then I start wrecking
sidewalls.