[AT] E85/Flex Fuel conversions

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sat Feb 3 12:28:00 PST 2007

Mike,

Once again you've hit the nail squarely on the head!  If our politicians can
ever get over their political posturing and get down to serious solutions
for our true problems, neglected energy needs will be met for all our
benefit.

First, for short term solutions we MUST develop our domestic energy sources
by drilling for oil and gas wherever it exists rather than buying it from
people would like to kill us.

Second, We MUST get rid of this NONSENSE about hydrogen being any kind of
solution other than a way to transport energy produced by other means.

Third, Ethanol has been good for the price we receive for our corn, (yes, I
receive it too) but as an energy source it's a farce.  We can do much
better.

Fourth, If we collect as much solar energy as the nitwits think we can the
world will be a very dark place.

Fifth,  Wind energy is nothing but wind.  Only a very small percentage of
that available can ever be harvested at huge expense.  It's unlikely to ever
be economically possible replacement for fossil fuels.

Sixth,  We MUST get rid of the bias against the only true source of useful
energy readily available to us... Nuclear.

In order to do the above we need to revise our so-called educational system
that produces so many miss-guided souls who are opposed to solutions they
don't understand.

I'm not optimistic.  algore and his tree huggers haven't been completely
discounted!  At least not yet!

George Willer