[AT] E85/Flex Fuel conversions

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 3 11:23:25 PST 2007

I saw a farm show on RFDTV this week about bio-mass ethanol.  They were
saying that researchers are working on new Soy Bean varieties.  In the past
the trend has been toward growing beans with small plants and lots of bean
pods.  Now they are trying to develop plants that will grow maybe as much as
6 or 8 feet high so the bio-mass will be available for ethanol production.

Charlie