[AT] E85/Flex Fuel conversions

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Feb 3 11:37:13 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
  Combine that we consistante warnings about the greenhouse effect
(something I don't want to get into)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

	I don't want to get into it either as to yea or nay but watching closely I
believe that regardless of yea or nay that the wheels are in motion now that
will be generating a lot of changes. The bandwagon is suddenly heavily laden
with subscribers, right or wrong, and I believe it would be foolish to not
realize that all of our lives are going to change very quickly in many
respects as a result. Politicians of every ilk will be clamoring for a seat.
I'm quite sure that eventually even we will come under at least a minor
level of fire for running these old tractors in an unproductive manner. "My
god! look at the smoke coming out of that steam engine..." If the EPA will
go after chainsaws and string trimmers (and it is) we cannot be far behind.
Tractor pulls may take a hit. Wood stoves may take a hit. It would not
surprise me at all if there were not a small group of protestors at this
years Indy 500 and other auto races. Doing little or nothing for a long time
then going ape $#!t wild / hell bent for leather is after all the American
way... Brace yourselves; good or bad, change is coming and coming fast...
$500 fine for letting your cow belch.   ;-)

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net