[Farmall] O-12 Progress

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 2 16:47:39 PST 2007

I can't beleive I forgot aobut the Fariways and the industrials!!! If anyone
ever finds a mysterious crawler prototype with a 12 engine in it, I guess
you deserve it about as much as anybody!

I'm starting to think you have taken Roger Welsch's idea about concentrating
on one particular tractor a little to seriously!!!!

I got to ask, got any 12's with a Waukesha or is that one still on your wish
list? Did that engine only make it into the F series or did some of the
other versions get it as well?

John Hall