[AT] Harbor Freight Plasma Cutters

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 29 06:23:22 PST 2007

Everyone I know that has a plasma cutter says it's the cost and availability
of supplies and not the cost of the machine that matters.
Apparently some brands have more expensive supplies than others.

While we're on the subject of cutting metal, has anyone used a metal cutting
skill saw?  A friend of mine has one.  It doesn't look like there is anyway
it would cut steel plate but it will.  It's not blazing fast but it makes a
nice clean cut.

Charlie