[AT] Harbor Freight Plasma Cutters

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Dec 29 05:25:18 PST 2007

That would probably mean that it has a 1/2 capability of a sever cut
(one that looks like hell) and a capacity of 3/8...  for the money, and
if it works, that would be a good buy.  My plasma cutter is over 10
years old and they have really improved them.  Mine is a Thermal
Dynamics and cost about $1800

Cecil in OKla