[AT] Shop LP Plumbing

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 12:20:16 PST 2007

Thanks, I had already found that Harbor Freight has a pipe threader in the size I'll need for $20.  There's even a store in town but I haven't checked to see if they have it in stock.

The heater on the long pipe run will only be 10,000 BTU, so 1/2" should do fine.  I think the supply to the heater is 3/8" anyway.

Two of my sons that are off work/school put up almost 2 sides of the metal and insulation so far this week.  Nice Christmas present kids!  They got the North and West sides done, so I pulled the cars in last night and the snow didn't even blow in.  I've got to get some final framing done so they can hang some more metal.  Need to make a window hole, 2 vent holes, put the last board on the sides of the garage doors, install windows and a door.  That might keep me busy tomorrow.

Len Rugen