[Farmall] broken easy out

Bobby Guilbeau bguilbea at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 27 18:57:17 PST 2007

Yep the bolt broke flush with the casting.  I would have to pull the tractor
completely apart as it broke on the driver side of the transmission.  Kind
of difficult to bring in the whole tractor and put on a mill<grin>...

I thought about drilling it out and cleaning the threads with a tap.  I
should have listened to myself and not try to second guess what I new would
work.

Bobby Guilbeau, Ranger
Evangeline Area Council - BSA
1771 Mountain Bayou Road